Fire Safety in the Student Village
It's really important to follow Accommodation Service's Health and Safety regulations whilst you're living with us, it ensures your own safety and the safety of others.
You can receive warnings and fines if you break the regulations so please make sure you understand your responsibilities in regards to fire safety.
- If you hear a full fire alarm, you must evacuate immediately.
- Each room door, kitchen door and front door are all fire doors and must be kept closed at all times.
- Weekly fire testing takes place between 11:00 & 15:00 - you will be able to get more information about which day your alarms will be tested on your noticeboard. The alarm will sound for no longer than 30 seconds. If it sounds for longer than 30 seconds, you need to evacuate
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in any building.
- Read Next
- Student Union Elections - Voting till 7th March Recycling BINGO - 11th March Chess Lover? Or just curious..? 14th and 21st March Up coming events for MARCH Bridget Jones Diary Film Night at Glenside - 8th March Bristol Light Festival 2024 Trip National Student Money Week 4th - 8th March Housemate Mixers, 6th and 7th March
- Overnight Visitor Policy Student Village | Post and Parcels Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Glenside & The Hollies | Local Area Guide Accommodation Customer Services Desks How to do your laundry at UWE Nearby shopping and amenities for students living on Campus Bringing your bike to Campus? 20 Essential apps for life in Bristol UWE campus maps