Accommodation Customer Services Desks
Our friendly staff on the Customer Services desks at N Block (2N001), Glenside (1H027) and Cotswold Court would love to see you. Our Customer Services desks are open seven days a week to answer all your queries and can help with the following;
- Replacement access cards and keys. You can collect a replacement room key in person from any of our Customer Service desks during their opening hours.
- For key replacements overnight or outside of opening hours;
Purdown View, Student Village and Wallscourt Park residents can collect a temporary access key from the security team at the East Entrance security gatehouse [click here for their What3Words location] and exchange it for a replacement key from your customer service desk the next day. This is manned 24 hours a day.
Glenside and Hollies residents can call the Security Control room on +44 (0) 117 32 86404 for assistance or visit the Porters Lodge (1H19). This is manned 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with maintenance issues and requests.
- Complete Visitor request form for overnight guest stays.
- Arrange Bike Storage.
- Report + Support; "Inappropriate Behaviour, Appropriate Action".
- Tenancy reference request; please email email@example.com with your student ID number so we can email you your tenancy reference letter that you can share with your landlord or letting agent.
- Arrange a meeting with your Accommodation Manager or the Accommodation Administrators regarding any aspect of your stay or contract; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So pop down and see us or contact us at;
Telephone - +44 (0)117 32 83601
Email - email@example.com
N Block Customer Service Desk (2N001)
OPENING HOURS 08:00 - 18:45 every day.
Cotswold Court Customer Service Desk
OPENING HOURS 13.00 - 18.45 every day.
- Read Next
- Student Union Elections - Voting till 7th March Recycling BINGO - 11th March Chess Lover? Or just curious..? 14th and 21st March Up coming events for MARCH Bridget Jones Diary Film Night at Glenside - 8th March Bristol Light Festival 2024 Trip National Student Money Week 4th - 8th March Housemate Mixers, 6th and 7th March
- Overnight Visitor Policy Student Village | Post and Parcels Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Glenside & The Hollies | Local Area Guide Accommodation Customer Services Desks How to do your laundry at UWE Nearby shopping and amenities for students living on Campus Bringing your bike to Campus? 20 Essential apps for life in Bristol UWE campus maps