Don't Get Locked Out! How your room door works
Door Usage in Purdown View, the Student Village and Wallscourt Park.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to N Block or Cotswold Court and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- Student Union Elections - Voting till 7th March Recycling BINGO - 11th March Chess Lover? Or just curious..? 14th and 21st March Up coming events for MARCH Bridget Jones Diary Film Night at Glenside - 8th March Bristol Light Festival 2024 Trip National Student Money Week 4th - 8th March Housemate Mixers, 6th and 7th March
- Overnight Visitor Policy Student Village | Post and Parcels Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Glenside & The Hollies | Local Area Guide Accommodation Customer Services Desks How to do your laundry at UWE Nearby shopping and amenities for students living on Campus Bringing your bike to Campus? 20 Essential apps for life in Bristol UWE campus maps